Hi everyone! I have migrated from Windows to CentOS succesfully but after face and resolve several issues I am not being able to visualize feeds from Control Panel corresponding to my migrated repos but I am capable of seeing feeds from repos created in this migrated server. Also I realized that theirs commits do not appear on action database table. How can I solved this?
I just forgot to mention I had done that and did not resolve anything. I have read also about mount point containing the repositories is not set as noexec but I must say I did not understood the stuff.
Please post commands and output you used to push a repo, including the SSH/HTTP URL (hide domain name if publicly accessible).
Hi! I have got established the origin as https://XXX:PORT/repositories/MyRepo.git and I just push doing
git push origin develop or just
git push with a common output like the next one:
It does not look like the way you have in the screenshot, the actual URL you push has three slashes
/ where you are supposed to only have two (unless you’re visiting Gogs with a subpath?).
The correct one is that of the screenshot. Both for pushing and accessing through Gogs URLs are the same: https://XXX:PORT/repositories/Organization/MyRepo.git is the URL for the repo and https://XXX:PORT/repositories is the URL for accessing Gogs.
Hi! Must I still hoping for help and a solution for this issue or must I ignore it?
I see. It could also be caused by Git hook failure. Check if there is any logs in
path/to/gogs/logs/hooks right after a push?
I checked the existence of files in
path/to/gogs/log/hooks and in fact there are three files there:
post-receive, post-update and
update but ampty.
I think… I know the problem.
Change the following config to
http://XXX:PORT/repositories/ should solve the problem:
Or more generic for your case:
Hi dear friend! I had make your suggestion on the file
path/to/gogs/custom/conf/app.ini as you are able to see next:
I had to add the PROTOCOL, HTTP_ADDR before but that did not make a change to work yet.
Also I reviewed the directory
path/to/gogs/log/hooks and still empty files except for
post-receive.log file that contains now:
Good find! The last line of log indicates the problem, it received not 2xx response code.
Could you enable trace level logging by changing your custom
app.ini similar to follows:
[log] LEVEL = Trace
This will print the actual URL it tries to send requests to, after you made another push.