- Gogs Version: 0.11.91.0811
- System: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
- Database: MariaDB 10.1.41
- On my system, when uploading a *.epub file, the upload is accepted but Gogs then a gray X on top of the uploaded file. Hovering over the image says “File type is not allowed”.
- The same file can be uploaded on a try.gogs.io issue.
Originally the upload was forbidden but I modified
image/jpeg|image/png|application/pdf|application/epub+zip then restarted all 3 services (
gogs.service). This is the same change I had done previously to support PDF uploads, which worked.
At that point upload appeared to succeed but this error appears. I even rebooted just to be sure I was not missing something, to no avail.
If I click save, the file is just ignored.